CLASSIC GERMANIUM BOOSTER
The OC44 germanium transistor “New Old Stock” is the basis of the circuit for the Overboost and allows you to “paint” the timbre (tone) of any instrument: electric / acoustic guitar, bass, synths, drum machines…
Easy to use: a volume control and a switch to select between modes: treble boost or bass boost.
The treble booster is perfect as a boost for solos, it increases the presence of medium and high frequencies with a very sweet musical caracter.
The huge bass boost makes the guitar more subtle: get full-bodied sound without distorting or losing definition in the timbre(tone) of the instrument.
When used alone at high levels it creates a pleasant crunchy harmonic saturation that sounds dirty and gritty.
- Large volume reserve and low noise.
- Switchcraft jacks Made in USA
- “Full Size” Alpha Potentiometers
- Noiseless True Bypass switching
- Power supply with 9V battery or Boss type AC/DC adapter
- Eddystone metal enclosure, painted black
- High brightness red LED
- Class A Single-Ended Circuit with NOS OC44 germanium transistors assembled “point-to-point”
- Built entirely by hand in Italy
ORIGINAL BOX INCLUDED
POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED